Thank You! and Congratulations
Please read the following information carefully as it concerns your recent order. (See Details below)
Orders are sent out Monday - Friday and are shipped from Illinois, USA. (ET)
Delivery normally take 14 -28 days.
Books are shipped daily Monday thru Friday.
If you order after hours on a Friday, or on a Weekend then your order will be fulfilled on the following Monday.
If your order has not arrived within 28 days please raise a support ticket firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a podcast interview Den did with Carl Olson over at the Digital Convergence Podcast.
(Used by kind permission of Carlolson.tv)
In this episode I have the pleasure of talking with Den Lennie of Lennie Motion and F-Stop Academy. Den is a filmmaker and entrepreneur. You no doubt have come to know of Den as you searched for quality information on the craft of filmmaking. Den has been actively shooting video since 1994. Starting as an eager-to-learn intern at the BBC, Den has become one of the leading authorities on the subject of digital video.
F-Stop AcademyI first asked Den to join this podcast because of his involvement in shooting the launch videos for Sony’s PXW-FS7 and Alpha A7s cameras. It was my intention to deep dive into a discussion about these cameras. However, as you listen to this podcast you will see that early on we dive into the fascinating topic of business and marketing for video producers. Den also talks about his new book: Business For Filmmakers (estimated to be available hopefully by January 2015).
It was an amazing experience talking with Den. He graciously shared so much practical information in this episode that I dubbed it the “Million Dollar Episode.” I’ll be having Den back on the show again!
In this episode:
- Why working in news helped Den make better videos
- The value of having a mentor to advance your craft as a filmmaker
- How to price your work as a video producer
- How doing five star work allows you to be more selective in choosing clients
- Marketing your video business
- How to position yourself to your customers
- Why it’s worth paying a premium for a business consultant
- Business Brain versus the Creative Brain
- The value of seeking out higher net worth clients
- Details on Den’s new book: Business For Filmmakers